Earn SwapNights by sharing with colleagues
At SwapNights.com, word of mouth is so important to us – it’s how most new members find our community.
But we’re not great fans of programs that reward members only when their colleagues 'sign up' – that just seems a bit pushy to us!
So, we want to thank you just for spreading the word. That's all you have to do.
In return, we'd like to give you SwapNights you can use to book a stay (you'll only pay the booking fee & owner incidentals, if any).
With SwapNights.com, you get rewards just by sharing
Your colleagues do not need to join for you to get a reward.
Here's how it works:
- You tell your colleagues about SwapNights.com using the tools on the invitations page;
- They click through to SwapNights.com (they do not have to join, just stop by for a look);
- You earn SwapNights to use to book a stay.
This reward is open to ALL members (you do not have to be a Verified member to benefit).
Four ways to share
FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN & EMAIL SHARES
- Facebook - Share to Timeline, a Group, your Page or to individuals in a Private Message;
- Twitter - Tweet the suggested message;
- Linkedin - Share to public, individual connections or groups;
- Email - Send an email to one or more colleagues;
- The link shared through any of these channels is unique to you.
- When a colleague clicks, we will know to reward you;
- We’ll give you one SwapNight for every unique colleague that visits SwapNights.com;
- Your colleague does not have to join, just click through and check out SwapNights.com;
- Example: If you share with 5 colleagues and they each click through you’ll get 5 SwapNights. If the same colleague clicks 100 times, you’ll get 1 SwapNight (so no co-opting a friend to go click-crazy!).
How we process rewards
- We'll know when a colleague clicks through from your unique link to SwapNights.com via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or email;
- Please allow 48 hours for us to identify activity and add your SwapNights reward to your balance (you can check your balance in your Dashboard).
Fair Use Policy
- Please don't create social shares and go click-happy clicking on your own link to try and earn SwapNights (smiles!);
- We use a range of monitoring to identify suspicious and fraudulent clicks;
- We only reward genuine 'unique' clicks ('unique' means one click per real person, per link and does not include you clicking your own link);
- We will immediately cancel the membership of any member found to be engaging in click fraud.