For an overview of the whole booking process, read this article.
Once the Owner has Accepted your booking request, you can either Confirm it or Withdraw it.
How You Will Know The Owner Has Accepted Your Booking Request?
You will receive email notification when the Owner Accepts your booking request.
How to Accept or Decline a Booking Request
1. Sign in to your account here: http://swapnights.com/en/login
2. From your Dashboard, go to your Messages Inbox Learn more
3. Confirm or Withdraw - In your Inbox, open the message and click the relevant button to 'Confirm' or 'Withdraw' the booking.
- If you click 'Confirm' you will progress to the next screen where you will be able to pay the booking fee. Once you have paid the booking fee your booking will be fully confirmed.
- If you click 'Withdraw' you do not need to do anything further and can close the booking conversation. The Owner will be notified. You do NOT have to pay the booking fee with you Withdraw (you only ever pay the booking fee if you Confirm a booking).
A standard message will be instantly sent to the Owner (scroll down to confirm the message has been sent and added to the conversation for your records). You can alter the standard message (Learn more) but this must be done before clicking either button.
4. Ask the Owner a Question - If you are not ready to Confirm or Withdraw but instead you want to ask the Owner a question, do not click the Confirm or Withdraw button. Instead, just type a message and click 'Send reply'. The Owner will receive your message and can reply and then you can decide after you get their reply whether to proceed on to Confirm or Withdraw the Booking.
The following moving image shows the above steps (if you miss a step just keep watching and it will repeat):