For an overview of the whole booking process, read this article.
- You cannot make a booking enquiry with another property until you have added your own property listing and at least one listing should be set to 'Accepting guests'. SwapNights closely vets all new member activity and new listings to confirm bone fides. If a new listing cannot be verified by our support team the account will be terminated.
Making a booking request:
1. Sign in to your account here: http://swapnights.com/en/login
2. Search for a property you want to stay at
2. From the listing, fill in the booking request form:
3. Click the 'Send booking request' button
When you click the 'Send booking request' button a standard booking request message is immediately sent to the owner. You can see this standard message in the booking conversation.
If you wish to send an additional message (such as asking a special question) you can add this in the message box and click 'Reply':
4. The owner will respond to your booking request and either Accept or Decline your booking. Learn more
5. If your booking is Accepted by the Owner you will receive a message. You then need to Confirm your booking and pay the booking fee and your booking will be fully confirmed.
6. Before the Owner Accepts your booking you can Withdraw it. Learn more
7. After you have Confirmed a booking, it cannot be Withdrawn, it can only be Cancelled. Learn more