SwapNights.com endeavours to verify each new member and check their listing to ensure they are a professional accommodation operator or owner of a second/holiday home.
Website or Listing Verification
- Each property should have a listing on an online travel website and/or their own website.
- SwapNights.com checks this as part of new listing verification
- Your listing on SwapNights.com will link to this website or listing
- Owners or holiday or second homes may not have a website or listing. The SwapNights.com Support team may reach out to such a new member to verify status
- To ensure the community and SwapNights.com can contact you via email you must remain subscribed to administration notifications. You may choose at any time to unsubscribe from administration notifications but when you do so your listing, if any, will be placed 'On hold' so it does not show to other members in search.
- You must use your real name in your profile. Only your first name and first letter of your surname will display in your listing.
We do our best to confirm the channels of communication of each member and their listing(s) for the safety and integrity of our community.
We have three levels of verification:
1. Email Verification (free)
When you join, we will send an email with link to click to verify your email.
2. Mobile Phone Verification (free)
When you add a mobile number to your profile we endeavour to verify your number is in the correct format to ensure you receive notifications.
3. Address Verification (small fee applies)
Verify your personal/business address to get ‘Fully Verified’ status - the highest level of trust in our community. To buy ‘Top Up’ SwapNights you must be ‘Fully Verified’. Find out more about Address Verification here