Members use the secure messaging facility on SwapNights.com to communicate with each other.
Bookings using SwapNights can ONLY be validly made using the platform's messaging facility and we recommend that you keep ALL communications on the platform so you have a full record of the conversations, agreements and arrangements you make with other members.
How To Read and Reply to Messages
When you have a new message (such as a new booking or other message) you will be sent an email notification with a link to click to take you directly to that message to reply.
You can also login to check your messages as follows:
1. Sign in to your account here: http://swapnights.com/en/login
2. You can reach your Message Inbox in two ways:
(1) On any page click the message envelope in the menu bar at top of page:
(If you have new messages a number will appear above the envelope as well)
(2) On your Dashboard, click the link under the heading 'Your messages'
3. When you open your Message Inbox you will see a list of all your messages:
- New messages are shaded GREY.
- The inbox shows who the message is from, a summary subject and a status that tells you what action to take.
- Click a message to open it and view the current status and full conversation history.