The SwapNights.com system has been designed to make the booking process a matter of a few clicks or taps of your screen.
At each of the following steps, standard message text is automatically inserted when a member clicks the relevant button in the booking conversation process:
- Booking request
- Accepting booking request
- Declining booking request
- Confirming booking request
- Withdraw booking request
- Cancellation by owner more than 30 days
- Cancellation by owner less than 30 days
- Cancellation by guest more than 30 days
- Cancellation by guest less than 30 days
We strongly recommend not altering the standard messages. They are designed to inform and protect all members at each stage of the enquiry and booking process.
However, a Member can alter these standard messages for future use if they wish, as follows:
1. Sign in to your account here: http://swapnights.com/en/login
2. Navigate to your Dashboard
3. Click the "Edit profile' button (under your profile picture):
4. Click on the link 'Message Templates':
5. You will arrive at the Message templates section. There are template messages for a range of stages in the booking process which you can alter.
You can use the following placeholders to personalise the message:
Please Note: We do not recommend altering the Message templates for Cancellations because these standard messages contain important information of the recipient depending on the relevant time frame the cancellation is being made.